The Beneteau Flyer 5.5 SPACEdeck is extremely spacious, a central console and an open deck boasting wide walkarounds, making circulation around the deck fluid. It has a generous rear seat and can be converted into a sunbathing pad. It has two generous storage lockers to the bow make the Flyer 5.5 SPACEdeck a hugely functional, easy-going day boat. Also offering a wide choice of customisation specific to the range.
The Flyer 5.5 SPACEdeck equipped with the latest generation of AirStep® hulls
• 3 people removable polyester cockpit benchseat, convertible sunbed
• Twin colors PVC Diamante Snow + Vogue onyx exterior cushions:
– Cockpit bench seat (3+1).
– Cockpit backrest (3+1).
– Forward portside seat.
– Forward starboard seat.
– Consol seat.
• Removable cockpit table (2 Housings: Cockpit + forward).
Electronic 2018 Pack
• LOWRANCE Elite Ti 5’’ Multifunction screen (chart not included).
• LOWRANCE HDI Sensor.
Electronic – Upgraded 2018 Pack
• LOWRANCE Elite Ti 7’’ Multifunction screen (chart not included).
• LOWRANCE HDI Sensor.
Sound 2018 Pack
• Fusion MS-RA55.
• 50 W speakers x 2.
• Pilot and co-pilot seats with Bolster function – 360 ° swivelling and adjustable.
• Forward sun bed hamock style.
• Cover of console and leaning post.
• Cover of console and bolster seat.
• Mooring awning.
• Mattress for aft sunbed + 2 headrests.
• Graphite bimini.
• Graphite forward sun awning extension (cannot be used while cruising)*.
• Pilot consol integral protection.
• Cockpit shower, cold water under pressure, with water tank in cockpit bottom (50L).
• Stainless steel ski mast.
• wake tower.
• Extended swim platform.
• 68L icebox, in front console with seating cushions.
• Hydraulic steering.
• Offshore Compass.
• 2 Fishing rod holders.
• Graphite T-Top.
• Pré-rigging Suzuki 1 x (90-140 CV/HP).
• Pré-rigging Yamaha 1 x (90-140 CV/HP).
• Pré-rigging Honda 1 x (90-140 CV/HP).
• Pré-rigging Mercury mecanic 1 x (F80-115 CV/HP).
* (Bimini option required).
This price includes boat, Suzuki DF90 outboard, selected options and transport to Darthaven Marina Limited. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice